Monday, September 17, 2007

House for Sale

We finally put the house on the market. As of tomorrow it will have been listed for one week. So far we've had, oh, zero showings. I'm more annoyed about this than anything. People, we cleaned our house. We have clear surfaces and 400 less magazines. The office floor is fully navigable. We are making up the bed. I feel like I am living in a monastery. At least come look!

I put a candle in the shower thinking it would evoke relaxing bubble baths in the mind of the weary house shopper. Bill accidentally knocked it into the tub while showering and narrowly
escaped serious injury. Well, I guess he wasn't in real danger, but there was broken glass and nakedness and that is never a good combination.

Our new tub does look cool. Thanks, Bob and co.!









No comments: