Tuesday, June 17, 2008

To the Chateau

It's Tuesday morning in France. We've just completed our breakfast of yogurt, baguette, croissant and tea or chocolat or cafe au lait. Yesterday we visited two chateaux, the names of which escape me at the moment (they're French). Today we plan to visit two more and a winery. We have also been eating quite well. It's wonderful having Andrea to translate. Bill is driving back on the right, with Andrea as navigator. Kevin and I provide what entertainment we can from the back seat. Yesterday it rained, but today is sunny so far.

1 comment:

mom Gunter said...

Hi kids!

I just returned from my second day of vacation Bible school. I have 23 in my class. Third and fourth graders.

Please post some pictures!!!!!!! I can't wait to see all of you together.

Give Kevin and Andrea big hugs for me.