Saturday, December 8, 2007

Greetings from Indiana

Hello, This is Toblerone, everyone's favorite beagle! I am attempting my first post on this blog. I just want to reassure everyone that I am doing well. I have spent the last 3 and a half months with the Bockelmans and Clouses. I am getting adjusted to the weather, the new house, new people and new rules. Can you believe they won't feed me at the dinner table? And I am not allowed to sleep on their bed? I didn't think I could handle it, but now I feel right at home. I do miss Chuy's and all the other good restaurant food that my mom and dad brought home.

Life at the Farm:
Here I am checking out the view from Trevor's bedroom.











I have met a few friends here at my new house. One of them is Trevor. He is the baby of the family. I like to lick him in the face and roll around near him. But I never give him special hugs. I also have a new friend of a different kind. His name is Butterscotch. He just came to the house a month or so ago. We like to chase each other in the house and make noise.

My Friends:
Trevor
Butterscotch









Last but not least I am getting accustomed to the weather. Here is a picture of the first snowfall and how I reacted.

First Snowfall:

I am getting used to the cold weather and all the other fun stuff that Indiana has to offer. I will try and post more often. Just wanted to let Mom and Dad know that I am all right and that I love and miss them very much. :)

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Tob! What an excellent post. Good girl!

mom Gunter said...

Oh! Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This one made me cry. Do you know how very precious you two are!!!!!!!!! To take Tob and love and care for her till the kids get back is a remarkable demonstration of Christ's love. I love the Bockelmans. It is wonderful to see pictures of Tob.

Unknown said...

I just hope Tob doesn't become a Purdue fan while living up there. Of course, she wasn't much of a Texas fan.

We are glad she has developed the feline friendship. Maybe someday she can nuzzle with Miss Kitty.

JOEL said...

LOOKS LIKE A BEAGLE REPRESENTING THE CRIMSON TIDE OF ALABAMA IN YANKEE LAND TO ME!

JOEL said...

LOOKS LIKE A BEAGLE REPRESENTING THE CRIMSON TIDE IN YANKEE LAND!

KevinB said...

Ha Ha. Every once in a while, I can see that Tob does have university teams that she does and does not like. I can here her bark "Roll Tide" every once in a while. And she sometimes makes the hook'em sign, but she hangs it upside down because she is not a Texas Fan. I think her grandpa has brainwashed her a little also. We have a few toy pigs that she likes to go and play with. So maybe she likes Arkansas too.

Just wait until I post her Christmas Present. I expect a lot of responses from that one. ;)