Saturday, December 1, 2007

Scenes from the Park

Bill's at the other end of the DART at a church men's retreat in Greystones this weekend. It was sunny when I woke up (11:30), so I eventually decided to walk to the Saturday food market for a nutella and banana crepe.

Some scenes along the way:



























Based on the shadows in the picture below, guess what time it is.

Did you guess 1:45PM? That's right!

It was windy today with temps in the mid-40s. By the time I got home it was raining lightly.

3 comments:

mom Gunter said...

Hi Sharon,

I love your pictures! Yum that crepe sounds good. I'll have to get one when I am there. I will be right at home in Ireland as you know how much I love to walk.
I love you

Fire Wing Ministries said...

Glad to see that you are having a great time enjoying life! Thanks for sharing with us on the web...enjoy the adventure!
Blessings,
Whitney

Mary H. said...

I love the picture of the rock wall.I would love to be there with you enjoying a crepe. I miss you here and as soon as you get back its Chuy's baby!
Love ya-Mary